Coffee Can Toilet Paper Holder

1
We drink a lot of coffee. I use three pound coffee cans. I save the plastic lid. You will need 3 three pound cans. Cut the bottom out of the first can, cut the bottom and top out of the second can. Then take all three cans and electrical tape them into a long tube. After taping them all together, use your favorite Con-tac paper to cover the whole thing.

You can use this as a toilet paper holder for bathrooms. It works great for cabins with not a lot of storage. Also, I have one in all three bathrooms for storing toilet paper. It works well for small children who are always yelling for more paper. They can get their own. Seniors like this idea because they don't always have storage spaces. It works for both single and double rolls. Just fill it up when you clean the bathroom. No more toilet paper sitting on the back of the toilet or sink.

By Diane from Milwaukee, Wi

Answers:

Coffee Can Toilet Paper Holder

Awesome ! Great idea i will do this one a.s.a.p (10/06/2006)

By misty23

Coffee Can Toilet Paper Holder

We've used coffee cans for toilet paper on canoe trips for years. (10/06/2006)

By Cheryl from Missouri

Coffee Can Toilet Paper Holder

My grandmother does this, but she uses thin towels and a wash cloth for the lid. She uses whatever color matches the bathroom of the person she is making it for. The lid from one of the coffee cans you put the wash cloth under it and bring the sides up to the top and secure with hot glue then hot glue in flowers to hide the ends. (10/06/2006)

By micksgirl

Coffee Can Toilet Paper Holder

I have been making the Toilet Paper Holders for years as I have three boys (who are all on their own) and everytime I went to the bathroom there was never any toilet paper. So out of desperation I came up with this idea: 3 large coffee cans, take the bottoms of two cans off. If you have a glue gun glue them together or use the glue 800. I then take inexpensive towels roll them and cut the excess off (save as you will be using it for the cover), Then with glue gun seal the two sides down the back (the seam). The top of the towel keep it just below the top of the coffee can. Then take the cover (the can bottom)-(use two as it makes it heavier), and take the extra towel material put over and under, cut the excess. Then glue this material to the two can tops. You can put trim aroung the top and get a wooden ball, paint it the color of the towel or a differnet color and this is your knob to lift up to take the (it holds 3 rolls) toilet paper out. I have given thease as gifts, they have been raffled off. Xmas is coming and it's an expensive gift. Good luck. (10/11/2006)

By sandie george

A bathroom toilet paper holder that is built like an outhouse.
Making A Toilet Paper Holder
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Empty cardboard toilet paper rolls, ready for reusing.
Valentine Crafts Using Toilet Paper Rolls
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
Saving Money on Toilet Paper
🎄