Coffee Creamer Recipes

I'm looking for a liquid coffee creamer recipe that uses condensed milk. Thank You,
- JJAPD

Answers:

Coffee Creamer Recipes

We do use condensed milk as a coffee creamer. All you need to add to it is flavoring. You can buy bottles of flavoring in the coffee aisle or in a coffee shop. I hope it helps! (02/21/2002)

By im4peace

Coffee Creamer Recipes

Start with 1 can sweetened condensed milk. Add 1-1/2 cups fat free milk and 1 T vanilla. Mix in blender and store in container. This will keep in fridge for approximately 2 weeks.

Variations: Add 1 T cocoa and 1 t. almond extract for chocolate almond flavor.

Add 1 t almond extract and 1/2 t orange extract for cappuccino. I hope this helps.

Lisa in Colo (03/27/2002)

Coffee Creamer Recipes

I make an easy and delicious coffee creamer from condensed milk. All it is is 1 1/2 c. milk, and 1 can sweetened condensed milk. mix it together and store it in the fridge in an airtight container. You can make it amaretto by adding 1/2 t. cinnamon, and 1 t. almond extract. (12/06/2004)

By Jill

Coffee Creamer Recipes
Craft Ideas for Creamer Containers
Crafts Using Single Serving Cream Containers
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
creamer pitcher
Homemade Flavored Coffee Creamer Recipes
Creamer Bottles
Uses for Creamer Bottles
🎉
🎄