Coffee Filters for Small Servings

The other day my friend was over and we were having pizza for the eight kids. When I realized there was no paper towels or paper plates, we used coffee filters and they worked wonderfully. I then realized you could use them for all kinds of things, popcorn, chips, M and M's (they won't roll off the paper). I also let the kids draw on them with washable markers. Then lightly spritz them with water, and watch the colors combine. Hope you enjoy this tip.

By Nitajaye from Normal, IL

Coffee Filters for Small Servings

Coffee filters work awesome for tacos and hot dogs, especially when eating at an outside venue. Also, they come in handy for holding fruit slices as they are absorbent. (10/24/2007)

By Melissa

Coffee Filters for Small Servings

Coffee filters also work great for cleaning glass! (01/25/2008)

By Guest

Coffee Filters for Small Servings
Pleated paper coffee filter
Separating Paper Coffee Filters
Beautiful coffee filter flowers in jars fiilled with rocks
Crafts Using Coffee Filters
furnace air filter
Reusing Air Cleaner Filters
Coffee filter with coffee in it.
Saving Money on Coffee Filters