Coffee Grounds as Mulch

I learned this at a national coffee chain and it really works. Using your USED coffee grounds is a great mulch providing nitrogen to plants. I saved my room-mates nearly dead plant with coffee and TLC.

By kathleen

Answers:

Coffee Grounds as Mulch

Starbucks Coffee Chain offers FREE bags of used coffee grounds for you to pick up and take home for your gardens!! Only during the spring and summer months; I believe. Check it out in your area!! (09/19/2005)

By Rene'

Coffee Grounds as Mulch

Makes great sense. I keep a "garbage" pail on the counter (covered) for use to hold coffee grounds, egg shells, etc. (09/22/2005)

By Dee

Coffee Grounds as Mulch
ground coffee
Uses for Coffee Grounds
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Picture of garden mulch.
Getting Rid of Mold on Mulch
ground coffee
Using Coffee Grounds in the Garden
🎄