Coke Stain on Clothing

Does anyone have a solution as to how I get spilled coke out of my daughter's cream coloured track suit? Have tried "Stain Devil" but it hasn't shifted.

Helensie from UK

Answers:

Coke Stains on Clothing

Did you try too use Peroxide. It is worth a try. (09/25/2005)

By Joyce wis

Coke Stains on Clothing

Try using a product called "Magic Wand" I can only find it online but my three year old coated the front of her dress with chocolate milk and it was washed and dried. Put the Magic Wand on it and it tool out about 98% of the stain. Have to look really hard and in the right light to see it. (09/25/2005)

By Mike

Coke Stains on Clothing

Try shampoo or shaveing cream, I keep a cheap one of each in laundry bag, works great for soils, oils, ect.Might work for you. Won't hurt to try. (09/25/2005)

By ROSA

Coke Stains on Clothing

I love Biz for stains. Soak in Biz, then wash. Dry in the sun. I've seen pen marks disappear with sun drying. (09/27/2005)

By Ame

Coke Stains on Clothing

I would try Ivory brand bar soap. Dampen the spot, and rub the soap into the stain. Scrub with a toothbrush, dampen again, rub more soap into stain, then launder as usual. You might also try sprinkling baking soda on the wet stain, and rub it in, before laundering. Let us know which of everyone's tips you end up using, and which one works. (09/29/2005)

By Elizabeth

Coke Stain on Clothing

If you have not put your clothing in the dryer: Try boiling a kettle of water on the stove. pour it over the stain. Then use GOOP (something for laundry, but was mainly used for mechanic's hands to help de-grease their hands) Let sit for an hour then launder. Has worked with over 90% of stains in my home, and I have two special needs youngsters and a teenager. (02/08/2006)

By KLS8800

Coke Stain on Clothing

"Mean Green". Check your local Dollar General Store. (02/09/2006)

By Karen

Coke Stain on Clothing
A cup of coke spilling.
Cleaning Coke Stains From Clothing
rusty tools
Removing Rust Stains from Fabric and Clothing
Man Holding Burger with Mustard Stain on his Tie
Removing Mustard Stains from Clothing
diet cola
Removing Diet Coke Stains From Clothing
🎉
🎄