College Graduation Party Ideas

My name is Ulissa. I'm 23 yrs old and about to graduate from college in two months (meaning May). Well I have a problem because my parents want to throw me a graduation party, but I have lots of family members that I want to invite. My parents don't want me to invite all because some don't come. What theme and what location should I have it held in? Does anyone have any advise or ideas?

Ulissa from McAllen, TX

College Graduation Party Ideas

What college did you go to?

What was your major?

This might help with brainstorming. (03/04/2008)

By luvmygingerkids

College Graduation Party Ideas

If you are in a sorority, then you could use that as the theme. Ex: If your sorority collects frogs, then you could have a frog theme. Or you could use your school colors, or if you studied music, you could have a music theme. I would send invitation to everyone even if they don't show up. They may send a gift card and depending on the amount of people, you could rent a hall or at a park or a hotel or even a nice cookout in the backyard. Hope this helps and congrats. (04/02/2008)

By Tuberose

College Graduation Party Ideas

My son graduated last May in Mechanical Engineering. He got a job at the Caterpillar proving grounds so we had a cake made in the shape (3 D) of a big mining dozer thingy. It was so amazing and he was in awe. I just asked everyone I knew and finally found someone who would do what I had in mind. Good luck. (04/11/2008)

By Anne

RE: College Graduation Party Ideas

Graduation Party Ideas
Graduation Party Ideas
A girl who has graduated, wearing her cap and gown.
College Graduation Party Ideas
Mini Graduation Cap
Making Mini Graduation Cap Party Favors
Graduation Party Cupcake
Physicians Assistant Graduation Party Ideas
Graduation caps thrown in the air after the graduation ceremony.Saving Money on Graduation Announcements,
Saving Money on Graduation Announcements