Color Bled on White Clothing

I washed a black bag that leaked dye onto my white clothes, how can I get the whites clean and get the dye out?

Wendy from Florida

Answers:

Color Bled on White Clothing

This happened to my brother's shirts! ALL his white shirts turned pink. All of them since he wore them all this week. It's already been a few days since we washed them and we put them back in the drawers already, is it too late to use these methods? (01/16/2007)

By cw

Color Bled on White Clothing

Just go buy RIT Stain Remover at your local fabric store. It is a miracle worker, you can get the dyes right out of all those white clothes! This product is only $1.99 and it will save all your clothes! I love it and use it anytime I have laundry accidents. It is one of those products you can't live without! (07/18/2007)

By Lindsey

Color Bled on White Clothing

I washed a new white duvet cover that is hand-embroidered around the edges with colored thread. The thread bled into the white areas. Any ideas? (09/08/2007)

By Brian

Color Bled on White Clothing

I had a red and white outfit that I washed and the red ran all over the white. I rewashed the outfit right away in oxyclean "baby" (because that is what I had) and the red was all out! (10/23/2007)

By Nicole Berry

Blue-Green Carpet
Paint Color to Coordinate With Blue-Green Carpet
White tank top with black trim.
Whitening Multi-Colored Clothing
Washing Machine
Cleaning Fabric Dye from Inside a Washer
Woman with White Hair
Caring for White Hair
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 11:47:52 AM on 10.0.2.62 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.