Condensation On Windows

When the outside temperature gets cold enough condensation forms on the (inside of) windows. The windows will eventually "dry" naturally. My question is, is it best to wipe the windows off? And is doing this better for my "indoor" health?

Ba Rok

Condensation On Windows

The condensation is collecting on the inside of the windows because of moisture in the house. Opening the windows for a few minutes a day would help. Or to help eliminate the moisture use an outside fan when taking a shower and try to limit doing things that increase moisture in the house. Raising the temperature also helps. It happens in my house as well. I wipe the moisture off the windows every morning. It is not a threat to your health. (12/20/2006)

By foxrun41

Condensation On Windows

It is a good idea to either wipe the windows or open them to allow the house to vent. Build up of moisture can lead to mold problems which can have a negative impact on your health. (04/25/2007)

By Robert

Condensation On Windows
Car Window With Condensation
Removing Condensation from Car Windows
Condensation in Mobile Home
Condensation in Mobile Home
Condensation Buildup on a Ceiling
Removing Condensation from Inside a Watch