Consignment Websites for Selling Clothing

Has anyone had success selling/buying children's clothing and accessories through an online consignment website? Is there a website you would recommend?

Tammy from SC

Answers:

Yes, it is called eBay. It is a site for selling clothes that have been gently worn. They also have stores on eBay that sell used clothes and new. (07/17/2007)

By Tanya39

Why not buy local, save all the energy use and cost of the shipping, and check out the local thrift shops and garage sales? (07/20/2007)

By kimhis

Try Craigslist.org. Find the area closest to you and browse the children's area. I have found tons of items there. Garage sales are better of course, but if your child needs an item now it's never a sure thing that you will find what your looking for. I also have sold many of my child's things on Craigs list. My profit is so much better than a garage sale or consignment store (they take 1/2 the profit usually). Good luck. (07/23/2007)

By Andjerm

I am the owner of Twice Loved Boutique a small resale and consignment store in Maine. I recently started selling gently used clothing online through my website http://twicelovedboutique.com This has been highly successful so far and I invite you to check out what we have to offer! (01/13/2009)

By Jessica