Controlling Ticks

What is the best thing to use to get rid of ticks? I found one on my Cocker. I finally removed it, but I don't want to have to remove anymore.

By villagegirl2009 from LA

Answers:

Controlling Ticks

Coat the tick with Vaseline and leave alone for 20 minutes or so. It will suffocate and should be easy to remove with tweezers. (08/02/2009)

By lindal

Controlling Ticks

In regards to preventing your lawn from having ticks: ticks like the shade, therefore there are high tick populations in wooded areas. If you are able to keep your dogs on the lawn and away from the ecotone of your property, they will be OK. Ticks cannot survive on grass in the hot sun. (08/04/2009)

By JP McHale Pest Management

Controlling Ticks
Hand picking weeds
Controlling Weeds Organically
Tick on Skin
Getting Rid of Ticks
Leafhopper
Identifying and Controlling Leafhoppers
Controlling Algae in a Pond
Controlling Algae in a Pond
🎉
🎄