Converting Appliances to Stainless Steel

If you want stainless steel appliances but can't afford to buy new appliances, you may be able to convert them. This is a guide about converting appliances to stainless steel.

April 12, 2011 Flag

Can I change the door of my side by side fridge from white to stainless steel?

By Bhel from Montreal, Quebec

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You can by a stick on type of paper that gives the appearance of stainless steel. I don't know if you can buy appliance paint in that color, but I have heard of appliance paint. There are also people that have a business refinishing appliances.

If you can order a stainless steel door of the exact same type as your existing door from the manufacture then you can replace it but I think it will be difficult to order just the door. I think you are wasting your time looking to do that. I would buy a new fridge if you want the stainless steel look. I have all stainless appliances and can't wait to get rid of them.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Kitchen AppliancesNovember 4, 2015
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
A badly burned stainless steel pan
Cleaning Stainless Steel Cookware
Stainless Steel Cookware
Switching to Stainless Steel Cookware
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.
Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 17, 2016 at 1:00:23 PM on 10.0.0.239 in 877 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.