Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin

Cooked Pork Loin

It is time to cook that frozen pork loin, now you just need to decide how to prepare it. This is a guide about cooking a frozen boneless pork loin.

Here are questions related to Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin.

Question: Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin

How can I fix a 12lb. boneless pork loin. Its already been frozen.

Lynda from IN

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Best Answers

By 11/07/2007

Cut it into chunks, put it in a crockpot with a bottle of barbeque sauce and let it cook all day. At dinnertime, take a fork and knife and shred the now tender cubes and serve on hard rolls to make pulled pork sandwiches.

By Kathy H.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By 11/09/2007

I don't know how many pounds my pork loin was, but it filled my 6 quart crockpot. It was partially thawed and I just sprinkled it all over with 2 envelopes of Italian salad dressing mix and 1 envelope of brown gravy mix and then turned it on low and let it roast for hours.

When it looked and smelled good and done, I checked to make sure the internal temperature was over 165 degrees. It was delicious! It had a wonderful gravy, which I supplemented by adding a couple of cups of water with an Au Jus Gravy packet. I doubt I'll ever cook a pork loin differently again. My family loved it!

By Pam from Richmond TX

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!