Browsing: Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin

It is time to cook that frozen pork loin, now you just need to decide how to prepare it. This is a guide about cooking a frozen boneless pork loin.

Cooked Pork Loin

November 6, 2007 Flag

How can I fix a 12lb. boneless pork loin. Its already been frozen.

Lynda from IN

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Cut it into chunks, put it in a crockpot with a bottle of barbeque sauce and let it cook all day. At dinnertime, take a fork and knife and shred the now tender cubes and serve on hard rolls to make pulled pork sandwiches.

By Kathy H.

Best Answer

I don't know how many pounds my pork loin was, but it filled my 6 quart crockpot. It was partially thawed and I just sprinkled it all over with 2 envelopes of Italian salad dressing mix and 1 envelope of brown gravy mix and then turned it on low and let it roast for hours.

When it looked and smelled good and done, I checked to make sure the internal temperature was over 165 degrees. It was delicious! It had a wonderful gravy, which I supplemented by adding a couple of cups of water with an Au Jus Gravy packet. I doubt I'll ever cook a pork loin differently again. My family loved it!

By Pam from Richmond TX

rotiserie works great too

Another way to make BBQ pulled pork from frozen tenderloin...place the tenderloin in a roasting pan or casserole dish deep enough to hold water and the lid fits over the roast...add at least an inch, but as much as you can without boiling over...bake at 325 all day....makes a nice warm kitchen...at the end of the day when you are almost ready for dinner, take the meat out of the pan, shred it (I use two forks pulling away from one another), add your favorite BBQ sauce, heat completely, and eat. It is easy to refreeze this as well. I just pack into freezer bags and when the time comes, I place the frozen BBQ pork into a pan with a bit of water and more sauce and enjoy with little effort. I made 40 pounds of this for my son's graduation party over the summer, but the meat was made up a month in advance. I bought the meat on sale (50% of the reg. price) and it was even better after it had been frozen and reheated. It gave the sauce time to work its magic! It is fantastic if while it is in the oven, you also add salt, pepper, and chopped green pepper. Yum!!

Read More Answers...
Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsFebruary 8, 2013
Stuffed Pork Loin
Stuffed Pork Loin Recipes
Barbecue Pork
Barbecue Pork Recipes
Pork Loin
Pork Loin Recipes
Cooked Chicken Breasts
Cooking Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on July 21, 2016 at 12:17:34 AM on 10.0.2.26 in 816 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.