Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Cooked Pork Loin

It is time to cook that frozen pork loin, now you just need to decide how to prepare it. This is a guide about cooking a frozen boneless pork loin.

Here are questions related to Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin.

Question: Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin

How can I fix a 12lb. boneless pork loin. Its already been frozen.

Lynda from IN

Best Answers

11/09/2007

I don't know how many pounds my pork loin was, but it filled my 6 quart crockpot. It was partially thawed and I just sprinkled it all over with 2 envelopes of Italian salad dressing mix and 1 envelope of brown gravy mix and then turned it on low and let it roast for hours.

When it looked and smelled good and done, I checked to make sure the internal temperature was over 165 degrees. It was delicious! It had a wonderful gravy, which I supplemented by adding a couple of cups of water with an Au Jus Gravy packet. I doubt I'll ever cook a pork loin differently again. My family loved it!

By Pam from Richmond TX

Best Answers

11/07/2007

Cut it into chunks, put it in a crockpot with a bottle of barbeque sauce and let it cook all day. At dinnertime, take a fork and knife and shred the now tender cubes and serve on hard rolls to make pulled pork sandwiches.

By Kathy H.

Recipes

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!