Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin

It is time to cook that frozen pork loin, now you just need to decide how to prepare it. This is a guide about cooking a frozen boneless pork loin.

November 6, 2007 Flag

How can I fix a 12lb. boneless pork loin. Its already been frozen.

Lynda from IN

Best Answer

Cut it into chunks, put it in a crockpot with a bottle of barbeque sauce and let it cook all day. At dinnertime, take a fork and knife and shred the now tender cubes and serve on hard rolls to make pulled pork sandwiches.

By Kathy H.

Best Answer

I don't know how many pounds my pork loin was, but it filled my 6 quart crockpot. It was partially thawed and I just sprinkled it all over with 2 envelopes of Italian salad dressing mix and 1 envelope of brown gravy mix and then turned it on low and let it roast for hours.

When it looked and smelled good and done, I checked to make sure the internal temperature was over 165 degrees. It was delicious! It had a wonderful gravy, which I supplemented by adding a couple of cups of water with an Au Jus Gravy packet. I doubt I'll ever cook a pork loin differently again. My family loved it!

By Pam from Richmond TX

Take it to your meat dept. at your grocery store and

have them cut it into small roasts, if you don't want

to cook it all at once. They have saws that will cut

though the frozen meat. Then re-wrap the roasts until you are ready to cook them

rotiserie works great too

Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsFebruary 8, 2013
Stuffed Pork Loin
Stuffed Pork Loin Recipes
Barbecue Pork
Barbecue Pork Recipes
Pork Loin
Pork Loin Recipes
Cooked Chicken Breasts
Cooking Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts