Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin

It is time to cook that frozen pork loin, now you just need to decide how to prepare it. This is a guide about cooking a frozen boneless pork loin.

Cooked Pork Loin

Question: Cooking a Frozen Boneless Pork Loin

By lynda 6 7

How can I fix a 12lb. boneless pork loin. Its already been frozen.

Lynda from IN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

November 7, 2007 Flag

Cut it into chunks, put it in a crockpot with a bottle of barbeque sauce and let it cook all day. At dinnertime, take a fork and knife and shred the now tender cubes and serve on hard rolls to make pulled pork sandwiches.

By Kathy H.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

November 9, 2007 Flag

I don't know how many pounds my pork loin was, but it filled my 6 quart crockpot. It was partially thawed and I just sprinkled it all over with 2 envelopes of Italian salad dressing mix and 1 envelope of brown gravy mix and then turned it on low and let it roast for hours.

When it looked and smelled good and done, I checked to make sure the internal temperature was over 165 degrees. It was delicious! It had a wonderful gravy, which I supplemented by adding a couple of cups of water with an Au Jus Gravy packet. I doubt I'll ever cook a pork loin differently again. My family loved it!

By Pam from Richmond TX

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsFebruary 8, 2013
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Stuffed Pork Loin
Stuffed Pork Loin Recipes
Barbecue Pork
Barbecue Pork Recipes
Pork Loin
Pork Loin Recipes
Cooked Chicken Breasts
Cooking Frozen Boneless Chicken Breasts
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 7, 2016 at 6:21:28 PM on 10.0.1.238 in 714 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings