Cookware for a Glass Top Stove

What kind of pans should I use on my glass top stoves?

By Jeanette from Hastings, MN

Answers:

Cookware for a Glass Top Stove

You can use any material for your pots and pans that have a flat bottom. Bottoms that have a curve to them have a tendency to rock and move on the stove. We use steel and aluminum bottoms. (02/04/2010)

By foxrun41

Cookware for a Glass Top Stove

Just be aware that you have to be more careful about matching the size of the pan to the burner. I know on mine, you cannot put a pan more than 1 inch larger on the burner. (02/04/2010)

By Jilson

Cookware for a Glass Top Stove

When I bought mine two years ago the booklet that came with it suggested 18/10 Stainless Steel TriPly-Clad Cookware, so I bought some pieces of Tramontina cookware and have had great success with it. The booklet also cautioned against using glass, or anything enameled, as it could fuse to the top. (02/09/2010)

By Jron7667

Cookware for a Glass Top Stove
Black smooth top cooking range.
Cleaning Spills on a Smooth Top Stove
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Star shaped glass candle holder.
Cleaning Candle Wax from Glass
Glass Top Stove
Using Cast Iron Pan on Glass Top Stoves
🎉
🎄