Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Coordinating Different Styles of Wood Furniture

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Wood Furniture

Many of us don't buy a suite of furniture for a room where all of the pieces match in style and finish. This is guide about coordinating different styles of wood furniture.

Here are questions related to Coordinating Different Styles of Wood Furniture.

Question: Furniture Finish to Coordinate With Black Bedroom Pieces

I have a black bed and two black nightstands. I didn't buy the dresser at the time. Now I'm shopping for a dresser. What different kinds of wood and styles can I mix with the furniture I have? Black nightstand. Black headboard.

By tx.Betty from Ft. Worth, TX

Most Recent Answer

By Holly [349]03/19/2013

If you want a black piece of furniture, and can't locate anything that will match, suggest you go to a store that sells unpainted furniture and have them paint one for you. Let them do the painting (not you) - you'll get a very professional result. Bring in a drawer (for color matching) and a photo of the style of the existing furniture on your phone. They can custom build you a piece that will look as though it came with the set.

We went this route trying to match a dresser to the bedroom furniture. I've been very happy for years with the result.

Solutions: Coordinating Different Styles of Wood Furniture

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!