Cootie Catcher Directions

I would like a template for a wedding cootie catcher. My daughter is getting married and wants to make them for her guests at the reception. I went to Casey's site but it is down.

Maybride from Sallisaw, OK

Answers:

Cootie Catcher Directions

The following link came up on a page here at ThriftyFun, after a google search on wedding cootie catchers. Not sure if its printable, but if you have a printmaster program, you should be able to create your own template fairly easily.

http://www.lukeandstefanie.homestead.com/CootieCatcher.html (01/17/2006)

By marinewife5

Cootie Catcher Directions

I do not have directions, but I would love to know what it is and what it looks like! Sounds like fun!
(01/18/2006)

By Sheri

Cootie Catcher Directions

I know how to make these, but I never knew what they were called. LOL! I used to make those when I was a kid. I think we called them fortune tellers or something and we would tell who a person was going to marry and stuff like that. That sounds like a great idea for an actual wedding. (05/26/2006)

By Tlbailey79

Cootie Catcher Directions

Hi, I would like to get the cootie catcher template. I want to use that for my sister's reception as a favor. I love the idea! I have tried to make one from scratch but I mess it up all the time. I will really appreciate it if someone can send me a word template where I can edit the writing. Thanks! (10/26/2010)

By Mitali

Link: Cootie Catcher Directions
Stained Glass Suncatcher
Stained Glass Sun Catcher
Paper Plate Dream Catcher
Making a Paper Plate Dream Catcher
stained glass hummingbird sun catcher
Homemade Sun Catcher Ideas
🎄