Cordless Stick Vacuums Reviews

Category Cleaning
Cordless Stick Vacuums
For some cleaning jobs a cordless stick vac is the perfect tool. Choosing the best one for the money will help ensure your satisfaction with your purchase. This is a guide about cordless stick vacuums reviews.

I'm looking for an easier way to clean my laminate wood floors. It's tiring bending over sweeping pet hairs, dust, and crumbs and collecting them in a dust pan. This is my first house with this type floor and it shows ever hair, crumb, and blade of grass walked in. I'm wanting a cordless, but some of the reviews on some of them say the battery only lasts 15 or 20 minutes. I'm 72 so it must be lighter than most vacuum cleaners. Please tell me about one you have; how long can you vacuum with it before recharging. Also do you vacuum area rugs with it? Your likes and dislikes please.

By weinerdog41 from Ft. Worth, TX

I also have wood laminate floors, and I know what you mean about every speck of dirt, etc. showing up. I have a Eureka stick vacuum. It's very lightweight (I'm 85) and easy to use and does a great job on bare floors. It's not meant for rugs and carpet though. Hope this helps.