Coupons for Military Families

I read in a Woman's World magazine that this site will find a military base that will distribute coupons I do not use or need. I would like to know how to go about this. I work in an adult training facility for the mentally retarded and we would like to take this on as a project. Please give me information. We are located in Uniontown, Pennsylvania. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Tina Pahula

Coupons for Military Families

I think that it is commendable that you want to set this up as a project! Rather than pipe in my own take on this, I am posting an article with all the info and links you should need. Happy couponing! (01/20/2005)

By Karls_Mommy

Coupons for Military Families
Child Leaving for Military
Farewell Party for Child Leaving for Military
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
young man in camos holding a Christmas gift
Military Themed Christmas Tree