Coupons for Troops

I just read a post on ebay's "Want it now" page that a military family stationed overseas would like expired coupons. I guess they can use them for up to 6 months after the date. I can not imagine expecting someone to pay for old coupons so I wanted to know if anyone knows of an organization that would distribute expired coupons to these families? It's the least we could do to support our troops.

Thanks,
Amanda

Answers:

Coupons for Troops

Check out this website: couponstotroops.com They have more information on how to go about sending coupons overseas to our military families. (06/14/2009)

By sbp

Coupons for Troops
Care Packages for Troops
Sending Care Packages to Troops
Clipping Coupons for Troops
Coupons for Troops
Online Coupon Computer
Using Online Coupons
Sending Donations to Troops
Sending Donations to Troops
🎄
🍂