Cover Pet Dishes With Press And Seal

You don't need to wash another messy pet dish!

Who likes the job of cleaning nasty wet pet food from their pet's dishes? With five previously homeless kitties, it was a struggle to keep their dishes clean, for cleanliness, their health, and insect control.

*Mind, I don't work for the Glad company. (don't I wish). :)

This is truly the most labor saving tip we've stumbled across! My husband discovered how our four footed friends can have clean dishes with no mess and no hassle!

1. Start with a clean DRY pet dish.

2. Using Glad Press n Seal. (the clear wrapping plastic with a smooth side and a sticky side.) Only because I haven't seen another product like it yet.

3. Tear off approximately enough to fill your pet's dish you want enough to fit inside and over the sides a bit. Of course, there will be some overlap, as the dish is round, and the paper is square or rectangular, but that's okay, in fact it's good to have a bit of wrap over the sides of the bowl.

4. Press the wrap to the dish down thoroughly and completely. Neatness doesn't count, and you'll soon learn how much is enough. It will stick to the dish, and leave a clean sanitary surface for your pet to eat from.

Presto! Your pet has a clean dish!

Depending upon the food, and how much they ate,the wraps often last two meals before I change them, often only needing to wipe with a paper towel, as the wrap doesn't come loose until you remove it.

CLEAN UP - was never easier, and your hands don't even get dirty!

This wrap makes for a self contained, odor free, disposal unit too! Loosen wrap from the four corners and toss.

If your pet left food, it will be in center as you lift it with the plastic out of the bowl. Wrap food tightly in it's own plastic "bag" twist and the sticky side will hold your compact waste food together!

You now have a sealed baggie with the old food inside, which won't smell in your garbage or draw flies!

* If moisture builds in the actual bowl from time to time with a slight odor after you've changed wraps a few times, all you need is to wipe the dish with a paper towel and baking soda, rinse, *dry well*, and apply your press and seal again before meal time.

Good luck, I hope this helps someone else and their beloved pets!

Source: My husband the Cat Whisperer

By catzilla from near Seattle,WA

Answers:

Cover Pet Dishes With Press And Seal

I know, I know I am late here with feedback, I have been really busy for the past 47 days. Which is another whole story.

But, I have to say I love this idea. It is a keeper! I have to do a separate load in the dishwasher just for the dog and cat dishes and then I have to run it one more time before the people dishes go in. I know, it is sanitized. Ya da ya da. But my brain can't help itself. So this saves water, my energy and whole lot of mess. Late but a Thumbs up to this one! (09/19/2009)

By caraing

Cover Pet Dishes With Press And Seal
Fabric Steam Press
Repairing a Fabric Steam Press
wrinkled slacks
Removing Wrinkles from Permanent Press Clothing
Singer Magic Steam Press
Repairing a Singer Magic Steam Press 7
Christmas cookies made with a cookie press.
Using a Cookie Press
🎉
🎄