Covering a Bathroom Window

I have a window in my shower/bathtub area and it's starting to mold and mildew. How can I take that out or cover it without it looking trashy inside and outside?

By porkbubbles from TX

Answers:

Covering a Bathroom Window

You could clean the window really good and apply a window tint to the window. I would choose a really dark one. (06/30/2009)

By notwrong

Covering a Bathroom Window

I have a window like you described. I got a plastic shower curtain and cut it to fit and hung it on a curtain rod. That has worked pretty good. (06/30/2009)

By kflawson

Covering a Bathroom Window

I had a window in my tub/shower before we gutted the bathroom and got rid of it. For privacy as well as preventing the problem you are having we got a thick piece of white Plexiglas and screwed it to the window molding with stainless steel screws. Of course you won't be able to open the window after this and you will really need to be rid of the mold and mildew first. But if you are able to kill off the mold and mildew, you'll be able to prevent it from coming back. (07/01/2009)

By Beth