Cowboy or Western Crafts for Vacation Bible School

I am in charge of crafts this year for VBS (Vacation Bible School) for kids 4th through 6th grade. We have a cowboy theme, "Ropin for Jesus". I need to decorate our room so I'm looking for some cowboy/western craft ideas that are inexpensive.

Thank you so much in advance and God bless!

By Joyce H.

The orientaltradingcompany.com has all kinds of Sunday School and Bible School craft projects that are really inexpensive. I don't know what themes they have but go to the web site and look it over. For decorations on the walls you can use colored construction paper and/or colored poster board and make cowboy hats, lariets, etc. to either tape or tack them on the walls/bulletin boards.

Foam picture frame or poster board "Wanted by God" at the top and then add western stickers.

Stationery. "I'll Stick with Jesus" draw a cactus on it. I'm sure you can come up with more. :)

Paper grocery bags, make western vests out of them

White t-shirts, paint with western stamps (oriental trading)

Danielle's Place is my favorite site for craft ideas.

Oriental trading, you don't always have to order, make your own patterns on poster board.