Craft Ideas for Baby Bottles

A collection of baby bottles.
If you have baby bottles that are not getting used anymore, you can repurpose them and the nipples for crafts. This is a guide about craft ideas for baby bottles.

My sister-in-law made me a reindeer pin from a baby bottle nipple. The tip was painted red like rudolph's nose and the antlers were chenille stems, and it had wiggle eyes. I lost mine and would like a pattern to make these, has anyone seen these on the web?

Kaye from Alabama

Hi I seen these years ago and actually have one put up in my decorations. Here is where I found the instructions to make one....no pic tho...hope this helps.

http://www.fami  320-2476,00.html

I have made these for years. However, because they are reindeer ~ I always use brown nipples. I use real deer colors ex. Brown pipe cleaners for antlers, wiggly eyes, tiny red pom pom for nose. I wrap the pipe cleaner around the base of nipple, and bring the ends up over the head and shape. Tiny little red bow made from thin yarn. Craft glue works fine for securing pipe cleaner, bow, eyes and nose. Any type of hanger ~ I use regular tree hooks if hurried but for gifts ~ using thin needle to go thru nipple and secure a pretty loop of cross stitch thread...these are delightful!!!

We're having a Thanksgiving and Baby Shower this year at the same party. Does anyone have an idea how to make a turkey decoration out of a baby bottle?

By JillyD from Sacramento, CA