Craft: No Sew Fleece Blanket

Craft: No Sew Fleece Blanket

I enjoy making and giving homemade gifts for showers, birthdays, baby showers and I've found how easy it is to make "no sew" cut and tie fleece blankets. It's so simple: 2 pieces of fleece, 2 yards in length each and a pair of sharp scissors: cut out a 4x4 square off of each corner, then measure and cut 4 inches wide by 4 inches deep for the ties on each side, then simply tie them in knots.

I've never spent more than $10 to make this gift. What is wonderful about this craft idea is how customizable it really is. You can pick the size, color, and pattern of the fabric to suit the purpose. The most recent blanket was "Winnie the Pooh" on one side and a coordinating color on the other. My friend absolutely loved it and it was the hit of the shower.

By Carrie029 from El Paso, TX

Answers:

fleece tie blanket
Making Fleece Tie Blankets
Fleece Fabric
Making a Fleece Doll Blanket
A sewing machine foot with pink thread sewing pink fabric.
Learning How to Sew
Making a No-Sew Dog Throw
Making a No-Sew Dog Throw
Three Fleece Blankets
Making A Fleece Blanket
🎉
🎄