Craft Patterns Using PVC Pipe

Can someone help me find a website where I can find patterns (free) for making various items from PVC pipe? I saw birdhouses made from 6" PVC at a craft show and also a tall bird (like a crane or egret). I would love to make them but can't find a website for any free patterns.

Crafts Patterns Using PVC Pipe

The PVC Store - Project Index try this web site, all of their patterns are free. They have lots of cool patio furniture but lots of other things too. (11/08/2004)

By Debra in Colorado

Birds using PVC pipe

Looks for patterns for birds using PVC pipe (10/31/2005)

By Tom

Crafts Patterns Using PVC Pipe

I have been looking through sites to find PVC patio furniture patterns and have found the site The patterns were not free but very reasonable $9.95 ea. or $24.95 for the entire set of patio furniture. You may want to at least check out the site. (04/14/2006)

Crafts Patterns Using PVC Pipe

I make birds using PVC pipe and sell the patterns on ebay. Go to ebay and use "advanced search" by "seller". My seller name is floridajim

You could also reach me at email at floridajim007 AT

Hope this helps. (06/05/2006)

By Jim

RE: Crafts Patterns Using PVC Pipe

Crafts Patterns Using PVC Pipe

I don't know where there are any bird patterns but I know that has some PVC patterns. I think they are a basketball goal, a puppet theater, a soccer goal, etc. If you're making them to sell, these may be good ideas. (06/06/2006)

By scruggle

Lamp Post out of PVC pipe

I am also looking for a free pattern for the lamp post made from PVC pipe. I went camping this week and saw one in front of an RV trailer. Can anyone help? (04/06/2007)

By Brenda

PVC lamp post

I found a website with a picture of the PVC lamp post. Go to:

By apairajeans

Craft Patterns Using PVC Pipe

I think I have the patterns you are describing. But free might be stretching it. These birds sets sell easily for $40-$50 for the Herons and slightly less for the egret sets. Then there are two sizes of stick birds which are very popular. I have been planning to sell these plans on the internet but haven't got set up yet. If you want to pursue this write me at charlierusty1234 AT I can send pictures if you like. (09/19/2007)

By Leigh

Craft Patterns Using PVC Pipe

I have patterns for several types of the PVC birds, heron, egret/ibis and some smaller ones that you stick in the ground. charlierusty1234 AT (10/11/2007)

RE: Craft Patterns Using PVC Pipe

several birds made by poster o TF
Making PVC Birds for the Garden
Cutting PVC pipe
Cutting PVC Pipe
PVC Pipes
Painting PVC Pipe
Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas
Pipe Cleaner Craft Ideas