Craft Project: Pre-made Scrapbook

Pre-made Scrapbook

The perfect homemade gift idea! Pop in your favorite movie and have fun making this craft! Whoever you give it to will appreciate the time you put into it and the uniqueness of the gift. This will make it easy for them to showcase the holiday photos that tend to get tucked away and never looked at again.

Approximate Time: 1-2 hours

• 6x6 inch scrapbook
  • Paper
  • Stickers, Stamps, etc.
  • Scissors
  • Glue, tape

Purchase or use materials you already have in your scrapbooking collection.

Create pages for scrapbook, leaving out photos (the recipient of the gift will add them!).

Use magazines, books, or the Internet for layout ideas.

Voila! Easy as pie!

By Ci Ci from Yakima, WA

Craft Project: Pre-made Scrapbook

I really like this idea I think it's a great idea to give people with kids. I know it's always hard to find time to do all the little things we want to do and making scrape books for the kids or babies is one on the top of most mom's list.

Thanks for the helpful tip.

Happy Holidays!

Laura (12/20/2008)

By Laura in New Orleans, LA

Craft Project: Pre-made Scrapbook

I did this for a friend for her wedding and it was amazing, one of the nicest things I have ever done. And I had so much fun doing it. Although it was expensive since I didn't own much scrapbooking supplies at the time. But I helped a friend with another one after that and once I had the supplies, it all went a long way and the second one cost only a few dollars.

By sparkleaholic

Orange kitten photos scrapbooked on a page
Scrapbooking Craft Ideas
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
An array of neckties.
Making a Tree Skirt with Neckties
Making Scrapbooks for Your Students
Pre Lit Christmas Tree
Setting Up a Pre-Lit Christmas Tree