Crafts Using Folgers Instant Coffee Containers

I have quite a few empty Folgers Instant containers, in different sizes. I just love the shape.
I'm looking for suggestions on different ways to decorate and utilize these containers. I will share photos during the process.

Thanks guys, you're the best.

By Linda

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

If you have a small, medium, and a large, paint all three white. With the large on bottom, glue the medium one to the large, and the small to the medium and you have a snowman. Then decorate and add to the medium one with stick arms and so on!

They would make great banks. If you have more than one child you can decorate them and put each person's name on the tops.

I use them to store sewing stuff.

I covered them with decorative Contact adhesive paper, and made storage containers for rice, dried beans, brown sugar, cornmeal, pasta, chocolate chips, coconut, breadcrumbs, etc. I put chalkboard labels on the front. They stack well on my shelves, and are pretty much airtight.

You can go to www.folgerscoffee.com, click on "Apps" and then click on "decorate your canister". There are seasonal designs that you can customize and print out on adhesive paper.

Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans, A plastic red container of ground coffee.
Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans
Crafts Recycled Crafts ContainersNovember 14, 2013
Coffe Maker
Cleaning a Drip Coffee Maker
Beautiful coffee filter flowers in jars fiilled with rocks
Crafts Using Coffee Filters
Last Minute Easter Egg Basket for Kids
Making a Plastic Coffee Can Easter Basket
Declutter with Coffee Cans
Organizing With Plastic Coffee Containers
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 20, 2017 at 3:16:30 PM on 10.0.0.198 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.