Crafts Using Tassimo Coffee Disks

Tassimo Coffee Maker
This is a guide about crafts using Tassimo coffee disks. Instead of throwing out your used Tassimo disks, why not find a creative way to reuse them.

Any Tassimo lovers here? I really adore this machine, but I also feel bad, throwing away 4-5 discs daily (for both me and my husband).

Anyone ever thought about creating projects using T Discs? I dislike the idea to refill it with your own powder. The beauty of the machine is that you can enjoy a perfectly made coffee with no mess. Refilling just isn't designed for this coffee maker. It loses the point. Why not use a regular coffee machine then?

I'd love to see what you did with your T disk. I am still thinking, but I have been collecting them for a while.

By Mino from Bridgewater, NJ

I was thinking the same thing. I noticed that a straw will fit into the centre, after you remove the foil cover and coffee grounds. Maybe you could cut off the outside and use it for a drink decoration. Or maybe you could put a sail on the top of the straw and float the disc in a bird bath with some bird seed in the disc. My ideas I know are crazy but this may get people thinking.

Anonymous

I empty the discs and compost the coffee, same with tea bags as modern tea bags don't compost so I empty them but can't find a use for the empty pods.

Thinking as well! Some creative person will come up with something