Crafts to Sell at Craft Shows

My daughter Katie and I would like to make crafts items to sell at local craft shows. We have some ideas but would like more. Does anyone know of some good websites for free craft patterns and ideas? Thanks!

Sharon Young from Benton, AR

Answers:

Crafts to Sell at Craft Shows

I have a suggestion that is fairly inexpensive to make and seems to sell well for me. At Michael's or Hobby Lobby you can purchase tiny canvas (about 5 1/2" x 6") They come in colors as well as neutral. Next use just about anything to decorate them. I use buttons, rick rack, fun fur trim, beaded trim extra. I sell mine for $5.00 ea., but you could get more. I am going to try and send you a picture of a couple of mine to give you a better idea. I mostly glue my trims on with Fabritac and glue buttons etc. with Gemtac. Sometimes I sew the buttons on. Contact me if you would like more ideas.
Judy (07/23/2006)

By bjptl

Crafts to Sell at Craft Shows

Go to this web site and download this computer software for free! You can use it to make bags, shawls, hats, and slippers. It supplies you with the patterns and sewing instructions - you supply the labor, supplies and creativity. It's great. The link is: http://www.wildginger.com/products/wildthings.htm
Have fun crafting!!! Sincerely, CaseyT6 (07/26/2006)

By CaseyT6

Crafts to Sell at Craft Shows

If you are going to stay with local craft shows, then why not make your crafts fit the area .
I am thinking calendars with local photos even local events on the calendars.
The same crafting picture frames.
Candles are a great sale along with wrapping them with homemade stitchery. Shaping your candles into figurines are very salable. Perhaps figurines that are high school and college mascots .
Unique flower arranging using containers that would normally be called trash but made so beautiful and unique that they outshine the norm.
My trick in making crafts is to spend much less money but invest much more time on my projects.
I wish you and you daughter well.
Mr. Thrifty

(08/07/2006)

By Mr. Thrifty

Crafts to Sell at Craft Shows

I just found a REALLY cool site with TONS of FREE patterns its called craftbits.com check it out.
(01/06/2008)

By Amber

selling homemade soap
Selling Crafts at Craft Shows
Online Shopping
Selling Crafts Online
A photo of a girl making paper hearts.
Valentine's Day Crafts for Kids
A woman taking a photo of a vase to post it on eBay.
eBay vs. Garage Sales
Best Christmas Light Shows. House decorated in white Christmas lights
Best Christmas Light Shows
🎉
🎄