Crayons in the Dryer

We have dried a crayon in the dryer and are at our wits end trying to get it all out of the dryer. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Laundry is piling up.

Momholla

Answers:

Crayons in the Dryer

Try WD 40, I was browsing the website the other day and they have a list of 2000 uses for this stuff and I remember seeing this. This stuff is really pretty amazing. Check it out wd40.com (06/30/2004)

By Ginger

Crayons in the Dryer

Thank you to all for the great suggestions. I had red crayon all over the inside of my dryer. Being 8 1/2 months pregnant, I didn't want use WD40 in my dryer or on my clothes. I ran my dryer on high for about 5 minutes and used Aquafresh Extreme Whitening toothpaste and a soft (gentle) scrub sponge; it worked with almost no effort.
Good luck. (11/29/2006)

By Jessica

Crayons in the Dryer

Just had this happen to me. I came and viewed all the suggestions and was going to try the toothpaste one when I remembered having Krud Kutter in my house. I sprayed it on and let it sit for a minute or two it wiped right off without any trouble. My husband and I looked the bottle over thoroughly and did not see flammable, or any ingredients that are flammable, listed. This also works on counter tops, range hoods, etc. to get that greasy/tacky feeling off. Great stuff. (03/16/2008)

By Hannel98

Picture of crayon stains on a dryer door.
Cleaning Crayon Out of a Dryer
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Making recycled letter crayons.
Making Recycled Crayons
Craft Ideas Using Recycled Crayons, Uses for Old Crayons
Uses for Old Crayons
Craft Ideas Using Recycled Crayons
🎉
🎄