Cream Puff Dessert

I found this years ago and it is great for family gatherings, luncheons, funerals, or anywhere you want to have something very special.

Ingredients

• 1 cup Flour
  • 1 cup Water
  • 1/2 cup Butter
  • 4 Eggs

Directions

Add butter to water in sauce pan and bring to boil. Lower heat. Stir in flour until pasty. Take off heat and add eggs one at a time. Beat until smooth. Grease 13x9 inch glass dish and spread batter in bottom and very thinly up sides of the dish. Bake at 400 degrees F for 25-35 minutes until slightly browned. Crust will puff up and sink down when cool.

Filling:

Ingredients

• 2 1/2 cups milk
  • 8 oz cream cheese, room temp
  • 1 large box vanilla instant pudding

Directions

Beat cream cheese with mixer. Add pudding and milk ALTERNATELY a little at a time. Beat 3 minutes. Pour into cooled shell.

Top with cool whip.

Drizzle with chocolate syrup on top.

Refrigerate. Enjoy!

By Karen from Port Clinton OH

Answers:

Cream Puff Dessert

This is the same as my cream puff recipe that I have used for many years. But instead of spreading the dough into a cake pan, I drop it by heaping Tablespoon onto a cookie sheet and bake until golden brown. Let cool and cut off about 1/3 of the top. Fill with your choice of pudding type filling (I will have to try your cream cheese filling.) Replace the top and sift a little powdered sugar over the tops. Refrigerate and serve cold. Great recipe for potluck dinners.
(02/27/2006)

By Harlean from Arkansas

Cream Puffs
Cream Puffs Recipes
Jar of hand cream with flowers and woman's hands applying cream in the background.
Homemade Hand Cream Recipes
Valentine's ice cream sandwiches.
Ice Cream Cake Hearts
Puff Pastry
Recipes Using Puff Pastry
Homemade Puff Pastry
Homemade Puff Pastry
🎉
🎄