Creamy Cauliflower Salad

Ingredients

• 1 med head cauliflower, in bite-sized bits
  • 1/2 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
  • 2 Tbsp. Splenda
  • 1 tsp. spicy mustard
  • 2 Tbsp. onion, chopped
  • 3 Tbsp. chopped yellow bell pepper
  • 2 Tbsp. bacon bits
  • 3 twists each of salt and pepper - or to taste

Directions

Cook cauliflower in boiling salted water 10 minutes or so, until softened. While it's boiling, I parboil the bell pepper and remove the skin; rinse and drain.

I microwave the onions to soften them up a bit. Mix onions, yellow bell and bacon bits with cauliflower. Mix remaining ingredients and pour over veggies. Mix well and refrigerate overnight or at least a couple of hours. We prefer this served warm.

Number of Servings: 6

By Kathleen from Dothan, AL

Answers:

Creamy Cauliflower Salad

Sounds yummy! My note: I think I would use roasted red peppers. Parboiling makes removing the skin difficult. Roasting and putting the pepper in the bag makes removing the skin much easier! You can plop it on the grill or on your gas stove for a few minutes and the pepper will start to char, put in bag for a few minutes to steam the skin and it will slide off with a knife. (02/21/2009)

By DVG

Cauliflower Salad
Fried Cauliflower Recipes
Fried Cauliflower Recipes
Freezing Cauliflower
Freezing Cauliflower
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
Roasted Parmesan Cauliflower
Cauliflower Salad
Cauliflower Salad Recipes
🎉
🎄