Creamy Tuna Casserole
This is a simple to make creamy, cheesy tuna casserole that is sure to please. This is a guide about creamy tuna casserole.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This simple tuna casserole is super yummy and creamy. My kids love it and it's a great recipe for busy nights.
Total Time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (12 oz.) can light tuna, drained
- 12 oz. bow tie pasta
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 4 Tbsp chopped black olives
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2-3 cups Swiss cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare pasta according to package directions. Once cooked, drain and set aside. NOTE: I weighed mine, since I had a large package of noodles.
- In a bowl, combine one can cream of mushroom soup, 1/4 cup milk, olives, and tuna. Combine well.
- Put noodles into 9 x 13 in. baking pan. Pour soup mixture over noodles and stir to combine.
- Pour second can of soup into bowl and mix in 1/4 cup milk. Pour soup mixture over pasta and stir well.
- Add 1-1 1/2 cup Swiss cheese. Mix into casserole.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until casserole is bubbly and cheese is beginning to brown.
July 11, 20130 found this helpful
This simple tuna casserole is super yummy and creamy. My kids love it and it's a great recipe for busy nights. View the full recipe here: Creamy Tuna Casserole
In This Guide