Creating Color Changes From One Room to Another

My kitchen and dining room are an open concept with 2 walls 4ft wide separating the living room. The opening is 8ft. I am painting one wall in living room red and the wall behind the kitchen cabinets is also red. Other walls in the living room are a creamy beige color. I would like to paint the other wall in dining room pale sage green or a yellow.

Any ideas or suggestions?

By Marian from Canada

I would just make sure all the tones blend. Not sure that red goes with sage, but cranberry would. Instead of the creamy beige, could you do a tan that blends with the red? (02/23/2010)

By Allison5

Quart of Oil, Rag and Funnel
Saving Money on Oil Changes
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
Room With Many Doors
Decorating a Room With Many Doors
A pregnant golden retriever.
Determining If Your Dog Is Pregnant