Creating Storage in a Small Bedroom

I'm 19. I have a small room with no closet. My boyfriend does stay with me, but we need more storage space. All I have is a full size bed, a night stand with 1 drawer, a tall 3 drawer dresser which has all my clothes in it, a mini fridge for drinks and snacks, and a high shelf that we keep our collectable items on. We need more clothing space for both of us and more shelving space for hygiene, jewelry, pens, notebooks, etc. Any ideas please?

Thrift stores, garage sales, Craig's List, etc., have great furniture-cabinets, shelves and other storage ideas for very little. Shelves are what you probably need most. Also, there are fabric closets you can buy that simply set up in your room for hanging and folded clothes. Try IKEA, Walmart, Target, etc.

I've seen some folks use cinder blocks between boards to make floor to ceiling walls of space and use those plastic boxes to place stuff inside to sit on those shelves (and under the bed).

If there is any way to hang shelves from the ceiling (rope on both ends through the boards) OR even to HANG clothes on hangers (similar to a swing idea with a rod horizontally at the bottom and holes for rope to go through the rod at both ends..like a trapeze design) you can add some space.

Good Luck!

All good ideas. Also, can you buy or build a bed that is raised? You might find plans easy enough here. Good luck!!

https://www.goo  sed+sleeping+bed

Small Organized Bedroom
Organizing a Small Bedroom
Organizing BedroomAugust 24, 2015
Teen Bedroom
Decorating a Teen Bedroom
Decorating a Guest Room
Decorating a Guest Room
Creating a Simple Website for a Business, Website URL on a computer screen.
Creating a Simple Website for a Business
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business, A handwritten business plan on paper.
Creating a Business Plan for a Small Business
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 5:43:03 PM on 10.0.0.67 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.