Crescent Pizza Rolls
If you want to make a quick pizza snack, start with a package of crescent rolls and add your favorite toppings. This page shows you how to make crescent pizza rolls.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
I think it is safe to bet that almost everyone loves pizza! And if you are looking for a great tasting variation, these rolls are the perfect choice. They make fabulous appetizers for events, parties, and reunions. I actually prepare one package and split them between dinner one night, and lunch the next day. They are just as good reheated in the microwave, so nothing has to be wasted if there are leftovers.
Prep Time: 10
Cook Time: 10-12 minutes
Total Time: 20-25 minutes
- 1 pkg. crescent rolls
- 24 pieces pepperoni
- 4 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- Marinara, ranch, or other dipping sauce
- 1 sprinkle garlic powder
- 1/8 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- cooking spray (for some pans)
- Cut string cheese sticks in half.
- Lay out the crescent roll triangles. Add 3-4 slices of pepperoni to each triangle, slightly overlapping. Place them along the base of the triangle, going toward the middle.
- Add a cheese stick half on top of each set of pepperoni.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Preheat oven to 350-375 degrees F. You will bake them at the temperature given in the crescent roll directions. Every oven is different and mine works better at 350 F. Use cooking spray if you feel it is needed. I actually did not have any with this current batch. The rolls still practically slid off of my pan!
- Fold the crescent corners around the pepperonis and cheese sticks, leaving no holes. If you have any holes, the cheese will melt out and burn on the pan.
- Sprinkle garlic powder on top of the rolls.
- Place in the oven for 5-8 minutes. The darker you want the bottoms of the rolls, the longer you leave them in the oven. Take them out and flip each roll over. Place back in the oven for 4-6 minutes. The time depends on how dark you want them. I try to leave mine for 6 minutes the first time and 3-4 minutes after they have been flipped.
- Take them out of the oven and sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top.
- Serve with your choice of dipping sauce.
Read More Comments
November 5, 20161 found this helpful
Don't forget the Pizza Sauce!
I prefer smearing pizza sauce on first, then pepperoni or salami or ham, a paper-thin slice of onion, a sprinkle of garlic salt, then a thin slice of Mozarella. Works OK rolled up or left flat for a square pizza.
Whichever way you do it, don't forget the Pizza Sauce!
These are great after school snacks for the kids!Read More...
In This Guide
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on March 24, 2017 at 8:49:10 PM on 10.0.1.213 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us