Crispy Fried Chicken Breasts
You don't have to eat out to enjoy crispy fried chicken. This is a guide about crispy fried chicken breasts
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
You will love the crispy and tender fried chicken. It is so easy and you can serve it with anything. I hope you try this and love the different flavors I put into this.
- 4 fillets thin sliced boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 eggs, beaten with a splash of milk or cream
- 2 Tbsp (heaping) mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp sifted flour
- 1 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 whole fresh lemon
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 3 fresh leaves of basil, rolled and chopped
- 1 tsp (each) season salt or Old Bay Seasoning, black pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic powder.
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- Prepare a large skillet with olive oil and butter.
- In a square prep bowls, put your beaten eggs, milk or cream, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, 1/2 of the chopped fresh basil, black pepper, and salt and mix this well with a fork.
- In another square bowl, put your bread crumbs, flour, 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper, and garlic powder. Mix this well.
- Peel and thinly slice each clove of garlic.
- Start heating the skillet. Add all your sliced garlic.
- Take each fillet of chicken, dip it in the bread crumb mix first, then into the egg mixture, then back into the crumb mixture again. Put right into the hot oil.
- As soon as the oil is hot enough to sizzle, lower the temperature, so it will not dark brown the chicken. You only want golden brown. Turn after 1 minute.
- Have ready a glass casserole dish lined with paper towels. When the chicken is browned on both sides, take out of the pan, and put in the casserole dish.
- When all pieces of chicken are cooked and in the casserole dish, take the lemon, slice it up into 8 thin slices. Squeeze each sliced over the top and then lay it on the chicken. This flavor will be absorbed into the crispy breading and give it a zing of terrific flavor.
- Take the casserole and put it in the oven for about 15 minutes at 350 degrees F. Enjoy! You will find this moist and flavorful. :)