Making a Crocheted Hooded Scarf
Make this warm and cozy hooded scarf for all of your friends and family. This is a guide about making a crochet hooded scarf
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Read 2 Comments
This will make it a little harder to misplace your winter gear. Hat and scarf all in one! :) If you can double crochet, than you can make this, no special skills required. This is one size fits most, child through adult. Stay warm!
Total Time: 2- 1/2 to 3 hours
Source: Saw a picture of this and this is what I ended up with.
- "I" crochet hook
- about 360 yards #4 worsted weight yarn (Red Heart, "Grape Fizz")
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 165. **If you want the "scarf ends" to be longer, ch more at this point**
- 1 dc in 3rd ch from hook and each until end.
- Ch 2, turn. 1 dc in next stitch and each until end.
- Repeat last step 14 times more, for a total of 16 rows. **If you want your hood to be wider, work another row or two at this point**
- Weave in ends and fold scarf in half, ends meeting.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Join yarn with a sc, and work a total of 30 sc through both thicknesses. My "hood seam" is 9 1/2" long.
- This is the front, ends down.
- Wrapped and cozy.
- Enjoy! :)
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 17, 2017 at 2:47:49 PM on 10.0.0.212 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us