Crochet Pattern for Breast Cancer Awareness

Category Patterns
Breast Cancer Awareness Symbol
This familiar pink ribbon is worn proudly by those who wish to raise awareness of this terrible cancer that affects so many. This is a guide has information about a crochet pattern for breast cancer awareness.

I have been searching for a crochet pattern that I can do with a breast cancer ribbon in filet crochet. Size isn't a huge issue. My family has lost several to cancer in the past couple years and I have an idea in mind for my cousin who recently lost her mother to the disease.

Susan from NE OH

Best Answer

This may be a little late but there is a new crochet book out with beautiful patterns called "Think Pink Crochet for a cure" the flower arangement is beautiful and I will be making this for our local cancer center. here is a link http://www.amaz … ic/dp/1596352205

I automatically think of a pink ribbon when I think of breast cancer.

Yeah, that is what I am looking for. A ribbon pattern in filet crochet that I can do in pink. Thanks.

I saw a pattern for what you are looking in my last catalog from Herrschner's. You could go to the website and order it. www.herrschners.com

I just found a pattern called Cancer Ribbon Filet Square Afghan. It is done in squares. I got it as a free pattern right here on the net.

Our child care center has adopted a Kindness Project to provide free crocheted hats and other items for cancer victims in our small town where many have no access to out of town sources. Some of our friends and colleagues had to go from 7 to ten miles to find anything. Your ideas are very welcome. The children are helping out by making get well cards and small gifts.

I hope this is not too late for you. I found this at Mary Maxim.

http://www.mary … 1_-1_15033_15034

So far this has been my favorite pattern. Hope you find it to your liking as well.

Susan,

I don't know if your post is still valid or if you'll receive this email. However, I do a lot of work/crafts for all types of cancer. I too have lost several family members to cancer, namely my son to Leukemia. If you are interested in what I do, let me know. I'll be glad to share. Miss Donna