Crocheted Legwarmers for 18 Inch Dolls
When the weather begins to get chilly, your child's doll will need to have some fashionable leg warmers. This is a guide about crocheted legwarmers for 18 inch dolls
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Now your 18 inch dolly will have some stylish legwarmers to wear in dance class! They're so easy you'll want to make her a pair in every color of the rainbow.:)
Total Time: Around 1/2 hour
- "I" crochet hook
- tiny amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- Ch 12.
- Join with a slip st to your first ch to make a ring.
- Ch 3, 1 dc in next ch and each around, join to the top of your ch 3.
- Ch 3, 1 dc in next stitch and each around, join to the top of your ch 3.
- Repeat last step 6 times more. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- Repeat all steps above to make a second one.
- She can wear these all the way up for warmth, or slouched for style.:)