Crocheted Pot Scrubber

How do I make pot scrubbers using netting?

By toula

Crocheted Pot Scrubber

I make mine by crocheting them in a circle. I just keep going round and round till it is the size I want. It will irritate your skin though. It is scratchy. (08/04/2009)

By mom-from-missouri

Crocheted Pot Scrubber

Have never made one but it seems to me you don't need to crochet them and that scrunching the netting up randomly in to a ball, making sure the edges are towards the inside of the ball, and then staple a time or two in the center or secure with a rubber band tightly in the center would work and it would be super easy.

Thanks for asking the question cause now I have a use for collected netting from gifts, etc. (08/06/2009)

By Deeli

Crocheted Pot Scrubber

This site has everything. (08/09/2009)

By HeyItsMeDom

Crochet Pot Scrubber
Making a Crochet Pot Scrubber
coffee lid dish scrubber
Homemade Dish Scrubber Ideas
Homemade Pot Scourer
Making a Homemade Pot Scourer
Stainless Steel Scrubber
Cleaning a Stainless Steel Scrubber
crochet strap for Crock Pot lid
Making a Crochet Crock Pot Strap
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 22, 2016 at 2:07:11 AM on in 950 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.