IdeasCrochet

Crocheted Seat Belt Adjuster

My van has tan seats and a light gray exterior. I look like a dusty highway! So I wanted a splash of color and made a seat belt adjuster for when I am driving.

Total Time: 1 hour

Source: Inspired by pinterest

1. Measure your seat belt's width. It helps to chain your base row out in the car, but you don't have to. If it's standard width, you can chain 15 and make a single crochet in the 2nd chain from hook. Make a single in each one across for 14. Chain 1 and turn.
  2. Continue this pattern till your work is about 9" long. Do not break off tail.
  3. Ad
  4. Make a single crochet stitch in each of the edges and across the bottom. Join at the top row and leave about 14" for sewing.
  5. Sew it onto the seat belt. I don't have the button that keeps mine together like you probably do so it was harder to sew on. Sew up one side and work in your tail. If you want yours to not stretch I would incorporate two strands of crochet thread with the yarn, or make it with plarn. N-JOY!!
  6. Ad