Crocheted Wrist Corsage for an American Girl Doll
Dress up your American Girl doll or any 18" doll with this pretty wrist corsage. This is a guide about crocheted wrist corsage for an American Girl doll.
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This will fit an American Girl Doll or any 18" doll remake. A little fancy schmancy for her next party.
Total Time: 30 minutes
- "I" crochet hook
- tiny amount #4 worsted weight yarn
- embroidery needle for weaving in ends
- glue gun
- flatback gem
- Ch 4.
- Dc in 3rd ch and each until end.
- Ch 2, turn. Work 1 dc in each stitch until end.
- Repeat last step 5 times more, for a total of 7 rows.
- Using one of your yarn tails, sew a button to one end. To fasten your corsage, simply push the button through the other side of your band.
- Now for the flower. Ch 4, join to your first ch to make a circle.
- Ch 6, sc into your ring.
- Repeat the last step 11 times more. Fasten off and weave in ends.
- Glue your flower to the band.
- Glue a gem to the flower.
- All set! :)
In These Guides