Crocheting Necklaces Out of Trellis Yarn

I am new to the site and am trying to find patterns to knit or crochet necklaces out of Trellis yarn or similar types. I am also looking for patterns to make them without being knit or crocheted. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Happy Holidays.

Donna from Worthington, MN

I don't know if they specifically have a pattern that uses trellis yarn, but I find dozens of great patterns on (12/15/2008)

By ellens815

Has a pattern using Trellis yarn for a "bib" necklace. Is that what you wanted?

Harriet (12/21/2008)

By Harriet

If you need a really great Trellis necklace pattern go to The pattern also includes a "free" earrings pattern complete with full color pictures of the supplies and tools needed to complete your project. (04/25/2009)

By anythingcrafty

Trellis Yarn Necklace
Making Trellis Yarn Jewelry
Reuse Chair Back As Trellis in the garden.
Creative Garden Trellis Ideas
knitting needles
Using Eyelash Yarn
Crocheting a Stocking
Crocheting a Stocking
string and branch garden trellis
Making a Garden Trellis
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 21, 2016 at 10:31:14 PM on in 917 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.