Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I am looking for a pattern or instructions for making a Crown Royal quilt, using just the bags.

By Shedevil777 from Starkville, MS

Answers:

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I am just cutting up the bags and using the size that I can get out of each bag, that shows the Crown Royal wording. I am sewing these on white blocks, but think gold might be prettier, then I will use the sides of the bag for the binding. Hope that helps. (09/17/2009)

By Johnnie

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I saw a quilt at the show in Sisters, OR this summer with squares made from the logo and the other side. It looked like a checkerboard. I have managed to collect a few of these bags and will wash them on delicate, then cut apart. I found it was not worth the time to unstitch them. I was able to get a star block from one bag 10.5 inches finished. I used the Ohio Star pattern from the book - Around the Block with Judy Hopkins. I used a gold batik for the background, my son wants me to try black so there will be more experimenting before a final design is achieved. I was unable to center the logo in the center of this square without piecing or making the overall square smaller, will try piecing the center block next. (09/18/2009)

By quiltnut1953

Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts
Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts
Royal Icing Recipes
Royal Icing Recipes
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Child's Crown
Making a Child's Crown
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🎉
🎄