Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I would like to know if anyone can assist me in telling me how or giving me directions on how to craft a quilt from Crown Royal bags?

Tripper from SC

Answers:

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I am a professional seamstress, so doing this quilt would probably be less of a challenge to me than to novice sewers. My question is, where do you find the Crown Royal bags?

Thanks, jammy_lmb AT msn.com (09/17/2007)

By Mary

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

Oh my gosh, am I intrigued! I worked in a bar for 18 years and my kids kept all their "little" toys in these bags and I carried money in them all the time. I did not sew, then, I still have one or two of them around, even though I quit the business in 1987 or 88. I would love to see a posted picture of some of these items. (09/18/2007)

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I am trying to make a costume out of Crown Royal bags for my boyfriend. The clothing isn't a problem. Where can I get a crown/headpiece or how can i make one, mimicking the cap of a Crown Royal bottle? (09/27/2007)

By kellye

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

How do you remove the seam from the Crown Royal bags efficiently - for me it takes a very long time.

(10/07/2007)

By Elaine

Crown Royal Bags

I have stacks of Crown Royal bags and need ideas. (11/24/2007)

By Neraca

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

Does anyone have any pictures of their Crown Royal quilt that they could post here or email me at shlm2all AT yahoo.com That would be awesome!!

Or anyone who has patterns for this that would like to share that'd be great too! (12/07/2007)

By Maria

Crown Royal Pants

I am making pants for my brother-in-law at his request. He is a chef at a restaurant and has collected a few dozen bags. I have pre-washed them and boy did they shrink and shred. So, I plan on cutting and sewing them back together to make one large piece as if it were a quilt and then ironing some fusible interfacing to it to help it stay together and then using a pattern to make the pants. I really wanted to leave the gold edging in place by doing the seams on the outside to add an especially funky flavor as that is what my brother-in-law is going for, but I am not sure if I will be able to include that portion of things. If all goes well, I will post pics. (12/11/2007)

By Rebecca

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

What I have done is a basic strip quilt- cutting out the embroidered lettering. It measures about 4.5 inches x 2 inches. Then put them in a "block". It is almost complete, turning out beautiful! Just a thought as to how to assemble the "bag" is overwhelming, once you create your strip-- it is easier to see what your possibilities are. (12/11/2007)

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

He bought bottles to take bags Crown Royal, but I do not suffice, someone I can say, where can I buy only the Royal crown bags separately. xgrupomex AT gmail.com (12/14/2007)

By Meño

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I sell a Crown Royal quilt pattern for twin, full, queen, or king. $9.95 and it's emailed to you. GenQuest1 at yahoo. In the subject line, say Crown Royal Quilt Pattern, so I know it's not junk email. I also make and sell them. Thanks! (12/15/2007)

By Jim

RE: Crown Royal Bag Quilt

Crown Royal Pants

We are trying to find ideas about making a pair of Crown Royal pants for a friend of ours. If anyone has any tips, pics, ideas, patterns, etc. it would be greatly appreciated. We don't want to ruin these bags or we'll have to start binge drinking again and I don't think we can do it! (12/27/2007)

By john/annie

Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts
Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts
Royal Icing Recipes
Royal Icing Recipes
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Child's Crown
Making a Child's Crown
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans
🎉
🎄