Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I want to make a Crown Royal bag quilt for my husband. Do you have any pictures or any ideas where I can buy the special gold bag that came out in the 70s? Thanks much. Happy holidays.

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

I do know someone who makes blankets out of Crown bags. My grandmother made one 9 years ago and we have been saving our bags since. I am trying to come up with a new pattern that does not make me drink everyday just for the bags. Thank god I have friends with a good taste in whiskey. If you would like one, please let me know and I will see if you like my new pattern.

By Matt

Crown Royal Bag Quilt

Go to your local bar for Crown bags. They go through a ton of them and usually have some saved in the back. My question is: how many do you need to make a good sized blanket? I have 100 of them. (01/09/2009)

By Cheryl G.

Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts
Making Crown Royal Bag Quilts
Royal Icing Recipes
Royal Icing Recipes
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Child's Crown
Making a Child's Crown
Jeans purse. Making a bootie bag from jeans.
Making a Bootie Bag from Jeans