Cushions Slide Off Sofa

I have a sofa and love seat that the cushions slide off of whenever someone sits on it. Then I have to lift the pillowtop back to slide the cushions up under it and back into place. This becomes very upsetting when it has to be done so often. Any solutions?

Thanks,
Nelwyn from Bunkie, LA

Answers:

Cushions Slide Off Sofa

If possible, try Velcro on the underside of the cushions. You can buy sticky Velcro, and it shouldn't show once installed. (06/09/2006)

By Jess

Cushions Slide Off Sofa

I had this problem too and found rubber rolled mats at the dollar store, they are used to keep things from sliding in the cabinets, but I found they work great to keep the cushions from sliding. (06/09/2006)

By Terry R

Cushions Slide Off Sofa

You can also use thin sheets of foam rubber. I use this to keep my top mattress on the box springs. Works like a charm.
(06/10/2006)

By Ellen

Cushions Slide Off Sofa

The cushions of my leather sofa slip-slide, too. I tried bathtub decals that keep you from slipping in the bathtub. It did "not" work. (06/10/2006)

By Cheryl from MO

Cushions Slide Off Sofa

I agree with the duck Contact paper (it is thick and washable) that you use to line cabinets/drawers. I even use it on the top of my fridge and the tank of my toilets. I had one under the keyboard of the computer for awhile, but my baby took off with it too many times. (06/10/2006)

By camo_angels

Couch With Cushions
Keeping Couch Cushions From Sliding
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Upholstered couch with soft cushions.
Making Couch Cushions Firmer
Making Chair Cushions
Making Chair Cushions
Couch Cushions Being Cleaning
Cleaning Cushions
🎉
🎄