Cut Fabric Softener Sheets in Half

I like to use dryer sheets in every load of laundry. This can get expensive, so I tried a "bargain" brand. It was no bargain, since it did not work nearly as well to get rid of static or soften clothes in the dryer. My tip: get a name brand dryer sheet and use only 1/2 sheet for each load of laundry. They easily tear in half; no scissors required. This works just as well as a whole sheet and a whole lot better than one whole sheet of a "bargain" brand.

By Shirley from Sunbury, OH

Answers:

Cut Fabric Softener Sheets in Half

I save the dryer sheets and use them again. I keep them in a plastic bag and will then use one or two sheets over again. Sometimes I will throw in six depending how many times I have used them. I may throw all of them out and start all over again. I hear dryer sheets are not good for the dryer and the dryer screen should be washed frequently. (07/22/2010)

By molly7733

Cut Fabric Softener Sheets in Half
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Downy Fabric Softener Ball
Uses For Downy Fabric Softener Balls
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
Cleaning a Fabric Softener Dispenser
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 4, 2017 at 3:09:10 PM on 10.0.2.149 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.