Cut Mr. Clean Magic Erasers In Half

The Mr. Clean Magic Eraser product is very good. However; it is a little expensive. I have found that by cutting each pad in half, I get twice the cleaning. One half will clean the bathtub, or countertop, or shoes, etc. Often times you need a clean one to clean a different item. So half is just enough.

By Margeth from Michigan

Answers:

Getting More Out of Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

Great idea...thank you! I also do this with SOS pads...the box lasts me months...lol :) (03/13/2006)

By katieandjeffy

Cut Mr. Clean Magic Erasers In Half

Hi, I also found a generic "Eraser" at my Dollar Store, Cheers, Roz (04/20/2007)

By 2ndhandroz

Cut Mr. Clean Magic Erasers In Half

I don't know about them lasting longer but I cut mine in half because they are just easier for me to use in a smaller size. I have small hands and it just fits my hand better, half the size. I once cut one in 1/4's too when I was cleaning stained tile grout. In that size you can get into the grout much more easily. (04/20/2007)

By Debbie52

Cut Mr. Clean Magic Erasers In Half

I buy "green scrubbies" at the dollar store(8 pack). And I cut those in half, for scrubbing dishes (and a washcloth for washing). I have heard great things about magic erasers, but they cost about 2.00 a pack(with coupons) and the liquid cleaner is often .50 with coupon. Are the magic erasers a one time use thing? (04/20/2007)

By Starchild in VT

Cut Mr. Clean Magic Erasers In Half

Starchild, I have found Magic Erasers to be a decent price at Wal-Mart. It is under $2 for pkg of 2 and I bought quite a few with coupons. As you use them, they just sort of "go away"....they disintegrate or something but you use a while and rinse out and use again. You always have to wet it. Eventually you are down to a small piece. I have never yet tried any other brands of these erasers as I got so many cheap with coupons and am still using those. They are great for lots of cleaning chores, that's for sure. (04/20/2007)

By Debbie52

Cut Mr. Clean Magic Erasers In Half
Uses for Pencil Erasers
Uses for Pencil Erasers
front of box
Magic Eraser Left Marks
star shaped magic wand
Magic Wand Crafts
Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
Cleaning With Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
🎄