Cut Tube Open Before Throwing Away

When you think lotion, etc. tubes are empty, cut them open. You probably have another week or so supply of product left. I just put the tube and all in a zip-lock bag.

By jackie's from North Powder, Or

Answers:

Cut Tube Open Before Throwing Away

I have been doing this for years with toothpaste, lotion, etc. My kids thought I was nuts until they had to start buying their own and realized how much is in there when you think it is empty. I usually just cut in half put all the "stuff" at one end and then put the other half of the bottle/tube over the other half. (05/18/2010)

By dwutz

Cut Tube Open Before Throwing Away

I really need to try this with lotion bottles! I do, however, make sure I get every drop of dish soap. When I have only a coating in the bottle, I rinse it all into the sink that's filling. One more load of dishes, no waste! (05/22/2010)

By JustPlainJo

Cut Tube Open Before Throwing Away

I cut open a tube of face moisturizer and, seriously, I got one full MONTH of product out of it. I use it twice per day so that month equated to 60 applications. (05/23/2010)

By Maryinaz

Cut Tube Open Before Throwing Away
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Plastic Lid Photo Ornament
Uses for Plastic Lids
disposable razor
Uses for Disposable Razors
Putting Cream Back Into a Tube
Putting Cream Back Into a Tube
🎉
🎄